Our obligations to you
- MindMyHouse will strive to provide members with a searchable and usable online service 24 hours per day, every day of the year.
- MindMyHouse will try to minimise any disruption to this service during its regular system maintenance, system upgrades and updates.
- MindMyHouse will respond to all customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- MindMyHouse will endeavor to provide only relevant and accurate information on the site.
- MindMyHouse will check all information posted to the site by members for suitability and will request that any inappropriate material be re-submitted.
- MindMyHouse will endeavour to provide members with the full range of services on offer including the ownership of a personal password-protected account area.
- MindMyHouse will provide a secure online payments system to safeguard the security of members' financial transactions.
- MindMyHouse will not send unsolicited system generated email (newsletters or email alerts) to members without first seeking their permission and also asking members to confirm via a double opt-in method that they wish to receive such email (urgent or important system messages are not included in this policy)