- put your cheque book away – the service is free and the majority of our house sitters work for free too (and they''ll pay for their share of utility bills)
- save a bundle on pet care fees while you''re at it
- prevent your home owner''s insurance premium from going through the roof
Find exactly who you want
- find the perfect person by searching our database of sitter available adverts
- create your own sitter wanted advert and have house sitters contact you through a blank form
- create/edit/show/hide your advert instantly
- set up an email alert – find out immediately when new house sitters become available in your area
- remain anonymous until you choose to reveal your identity
- work with fully informed house sitters
- download our plain-English house sitting agreement and Before you go! checklists
- search our FAQs for the answers to any question you may have
- write to us for 24-hour customer support in real time
- contribute your own story to our community area or just leave a comment
- enjoy reading about others'' experiences in our blogsite
- stay informed on the MindMyHouse project - receive our monthly e-newsletter
Make new friends!
To find out more about house sitting, you can read our article ''What are the advantages of having a house sitter rather than leaving my house empty?'', or make our Support area your first port of call. You can browse the links below, or search the FAQs yourself using our search engine.
If it''s legal information, a sample house sitting agreement or simply a sample security lodgement form your after, look no further than our Legal advice section.