My hope is to find an individual or couple who will care for our home here in Mexico while we are absent. The villa is 4 levels all together. There may be guests from time to time on the 3rd level during this time period who may book through airbnb or VRBO. I have a property manager so care of guests is essentially in his capable hands though a simple welcome on your part and sharing of house "how to's" always helps. Guests during summer months are few and far between so for the most part you will have villa all to yourselves.
Careful care of home and garden: Water plants as needed. Make sure housekeeper cleans thoroughly. Housekeeper comes 2 days a week and attends to all areas of cleaning from dusting to mopping. Be adept trouble shooters: it's the rainy season for part of this time period so make sure there are no leaks anywhere. Make sure all is in working order, ask that lights are replaced as needed, etc. We have a handyman/ landscaper who comes every Wednesday, full day, who can attend to any "fix it" or "replace it" needs should they occur. Your job will be to point out such needs.
The Villa is located on the hillside that overlooks the entire Chacala Bay. It's a 5 minute walk to the beach. The Villa is located in town, but remains very private. Villa has cable television, and WiFi. Chacala is an amazing coastal village nestled alongside the most beautiful beach in all of Nayarit according to Moon's Pacific Coast of Mexico. You can see more pictures at our website. Write to us through MindMyHouse for the address.
What’s being offered:
1. Villa’s Garden Suite in an Extraordinarily Beautiful Beach Village = Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico!
2. Full use of main kitchen, bar, living room and dining area.
3. WiFi, Cable T.V. included
4. Propane & water included, both drinking & town water. If Villa has guests during your stay, owner will pay for electricity, otherwise electricity is your responsibility. The property manager will show you bill via internet and print out as needed.
4. Essentially you have no rent to stay in one of the world’s most beautiful settings in X-change for: (see above)
Villagers are friendly and internationals who have discovered Chacala appreciate its specialness and are a great group!
If there are no guests (who occupy a different level of Villa) during your stay, you will be responsible for electrical costs or if there are few only for brief periods, we'll devise an equitable formula. All bedrooms have AC and in the summer months you will want to use at bedtime but need to turn off when not in bedroom. To encourage AC and electrical usage conservation, we are setting it up in this manner.