They have no testimonials
Dog(s), Cat(s), Horse/Donkey(s), Chicken(s), Fish, Rabbit(s), Tortoise/Turtle(s), Guinea pig(s), Goat(s), Farm animal(s) – As a big animal lover, I have lots of experience with - and like to take care of - all kinds of animals. I can easily handle many pets at the same time as well - the more the merrier!
They have a police check
From: 16 June 2019
Until: 9 April 2021
Virtual Freelancer, Mobile Entrepreneur, Global Work Exchanger & Social Changemaker
They have referees/references (view below)
I'm a 42yo woman from Belgium, traveling full-time since 2009 while working as a virtual freelancer, mobile entrepreneur, global volunteer & social changemaker.
Being a huge animal & nature lover, I enjoy the peace and quiet - as well as meeting interesting people, exploring fascinating cultures and immersing myself in alternative ways of living.
Although I'm pretty flexible and open to all kinds of house sits worldwide, I currently prefer committing to long term assignments all across Europe - minimum 2-3 months to a year (or even longer).
Luxury isn't a priority for me at all, as long as my basic human needs are met: being safe, dry & warm - with a comfortable bed and a nice hot shower.
However, one thing I really do need, is a fast, reliable, unlimited internet connection, since I sustain my location independent lifestyle by working online.
House sitting enriches my nomadic lifestyle in every way!
As a full-time traveler, I enjoy feeling at home away from home - and as a location independent professional, I thrive most by working from that home - especially when it's surrounded by nature & beauty.
For me, traveling slow is the way to go, since it allows me to really get to know a place and truly connect with locals, expats and even nomads passing by.
But the main reason why I love house sitting so much, are probably all the pets.
I had a cat myself for 17 years - she even traveled with me - and since she passed away, I consider every single animal I take care of as one of my "foster pets". For me, they're not a "job" that needs to be done in return for a nice place to stay - they MAKE any place nice to stay!
Although I'm new to MindMyHouse, I've house sat and taken care of all kinds of pets all over the world for the past decade (references upon request).
I've lived in farmhouses and rural cottages - with wood stoves, solar power and big gardens to maintain - as well as city apartments and luxurious houses - with all modern amenities and flower patios/terraces to upkeep.
At the moment I'm in Spain, after I finished a house sit in Sicily - enjoying the company of 8 dogs & 4 cats - and right before that, I co-managed a guest house in Gozo (Malta), where I was also responsible for the well-being of the dog, (stray) cats, chicken & fish.
From time to time I also house sit in Belgium, where I'm originally from. During one of my last assignments there, I took care of a 17yo dog, a cat, rabbit & 4 horses.
For home/pet owners:
Your peace of mind with my decade of house sit & pet care experience - in all types of homes & gardens, with all kinds of pets - for longer periods of time::
* pure love for animals, nature & like-minded souls;
* surrounding your home, garden & animal family with positive vibes & lots of TLC - sending you as many texts/pictures/videos as you like, so you can stay in the know;
* fit & eager to play with your pets & take your dogs/horses/... for (long) walks, happy to spoil all your animals with infinite cuddles & massages - and skilled/comfortable to attend to any of their medical needs;
* green fingers maintaining your (herb/vegetable) garden, patio, terrace & indoor plants;
* working online from home, guaranteeing almost constant company for your pets and security for your house - with the occasional mini-trip in between, like quick grocery shopping, short town visits, nature walks with the dogs, ... ;
* independent, sustainable, pro-active & solution-oriented thinking - should any challenges regarding your property or animals arise;
* fluent in Dutch/English, good in French/German/Spanish & learning Sicilian/Italian - to maintain positive relationships with your neighbors and to oversee possible property repairs or upkeep by (local) workers and/or (international) volunteers;
* European/international driver's license (for vet visits & airport transfers, if needed) and worldwide health insurance.
For home business owners:
Your property costs minimized & (new) income streams maximized by a professional guest-house manager, property caretaker, volunteer manager & event organizer:
* welcoming your guests and/or volunteers - making sure they're happy and taken good care of in your absence - should you decide to keep renting out rooms to travelers or provide accommodation to volunteers in exchange for their help around the property;
* organizing workations & retreats for location independent professionals & artists - if your property allows it and you wish to take advantage of this worldwide trending & profitable opportunity;
* showing potential buyers around your lovely & well taken care of home - in case you've put your house up for sale while away.
Africa, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Caribbean, Central South America, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South East Asia, South Pacific, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
From: 16 June 2019
Until: 9 April 2021
They sometimes charge for house sitting services
MindMyHouse member since 2019
Age: 36-45 years old
You need to be logged in to see this house sitters' references.