They have 1 testimonial (view below)
They have WIFI
We are looking for a person or a couple who runs the residency for several months in 2022. It’s more than regular house sitting. More than just watering the garden and feeding the fishes.
We are looking for someone, who
- Has very good English skills. Good German. Some Spanish is helpful as well
- Sharing the the shopping, the cooking, the dinner, doing the dishes
- Gives artists introductions to the house
- Supports the artists for planning their journeys and for all questions they might have
- Cleans the house
- Repairs (smaller) damages at the house, if necessary
- Takes care of the garden, watering, weeding etc.
- Is interested in art and likes to talk about art with the guests
Please see the website www.casa-tagumerche.com
It’s more than house sitting. But you get something back:
- Living at a spectacular place
- Interesting meetings with artists from all over the world
Fantastic views. 10 minutes to the beach (by car). Calm and peaceful place, big garden
There are no neighbors, the next village (Alojera) is five minutes by car. The shops in Alojera sell only pretty basic stuff. Enough to live, but most likely you want to visit other places with more and bigger shops. Next town is Vallehermoso, 20 minutes by car.
Sadly we didnt have a chance to meet Joachim in person as his travel was unexpected and we arrived after his departure, but he made sure everything is ready for us (even ordered baby cot from amazon for our toddler) and arranged his friend to give us full instructions about the house, animals and garden. We communicated via watsapp and emails, could ask anything and always recieved helpfull answer or advice. Watering system was not easy in the beginning but Joachim sent us detailed plan of all watering tubes and patiently answered all silly questions we had. The house is stunning and the garden is worth every single water drop. To sum up, the only thing we regret is that we could not meet and thank Joachim in person.