He is a beautiful cat. (Birman, 14 years old male)
They have no testimonials
They have WIFI
Looking for one quiet, responsible, self-sufficient non-smoker who has experienced with cats to take care of my cat and fish in my flat in Stratford-upon-Avon in June 2019 for about three weeks. Preferably female. The date can be negotiable.
He has food allergies, so please keep feeding the ones which I will leave for him because he does not get reactions for these. When he eats something does not agree with him, he will vomit.
- Taking care of my cat (everyday care needed)
- Taking care of my fish (every a few days)
- Taking care of my plants (depends on the weather)
- Comfortable flat with a single bedroom, decent size living room
- 10-15 minutes on foot to the Stratford-upon-Avon station, town centre and theatres
- Close to a beautiful footpath and the River Avon
- Optical fibre broadband
I'm looking for a genuine cat-person who will give my cat a lot of fuss and attention every day. He sleeps most of the day. I need genuine references that I can follow up.
My cat is not used to young children or other pets, so ideally, a single lady who loves animals, especially cat.