Trying the following may help you login successfully:
- Cookies Please ensure that you have enabled your cookies. Don't know what this means? This FAQ explains how to enable them.
- Passwords We have so many usernames and passwords these days - it's a wonder we can remember them all! If you aren't sure just which password you've used on MindMyHouse choose the 'Forgot my password' option from your member account area. Once you've received an email from us with a new temporary registration password, try to login again using this new password. If that doesn't work, keep reading down this list.
- Caps lock key Enter your email address and password again, checking that you don't have the 'Caps lock' key on.
- Change of login details Did you change your email address or password the last time you logged into the site? It may be that you made a spelling mistake when typing in your new email address or password. If you can't remember what that spelling mistake was see other FAQs in this section for how to be reminded of your login details.
- Forgot email address If you can't remember which email address you used to register with as a member, try them all in turn with your usual password. If none of your addresses seem to be working we can remind you of the email address you used to register with the site. Fill out our support form here. Sorry but we cannot remind home owner members of their registration email address for security reasons. Home owner members who have forgotten their email address may need to re-register with MindMyHouse. If you are a house sitter or a dual member, see the relevant FAQs for details on how to have your registration email address sent to you at a new email address.
If none of the above helps, and you still cannot login to the site, please contact us directly at email@example.com or contact us via our support form.