Benefits – how can you benefit from our service?
Register with MindMyHouse as a member. It's cheap, simple and fast. You just need the annual membership fee (US$29 or equivalent), an email address and password.
Login and create your own listing
Login to your personal homepage on our site. From here you can create and update your own sitter available listing – instantly. Home owners can then contact you directly.
Search house sitting assignments
Search our database for house sitting assignments. Contact home owners by email through our site and sell yourself as the right person for the job.
Finalise the deal
Use the sample forms and information in our Advice Centre to help make the whole process run smoothly. Happy house sitting!
- take out a membership today – house sitter members pay the lowest annual fee on the web
- enjoy free holiday accommodation
- save your rental payments and treat yourself on whatever!
- exchange your house sitting services for free accommodation
Find more of the unexpected
- savour the companionship of resident animals
- find yourself in a whole new part of the country (or world!)
Find what you're looking for
- find that interesting house sitting assignment by searching our database of sitter wanted listings
- display your house and pet sitting services to an audience of millions
- create/edit/hide/show your listing instantly
- upload your best digital images to your listing
- automatically receive an email alert when a new house sitting assignment becomes available in your area
- work with fully informed home owners
- download our plain-English house sitting agreement
- use our Before you go! checklists to get oriented
- search our FAQs for the answers to any question you may have
- write to us for 24-hour customer support in real time
- contribute your own story to our Community area or just leave a comment
- enjoy reading about others' experiences in our blogsite
- stay informed on the MindMyHouse project - receive our monthly e-newsletter
Make new friends!
To find out more about house sitting, you can read our article 'Why should I become a house sitter?' or make our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) database your first port of call. You can browse the links below, or search the FAQs yourself using our search engine.
If it's legal information, a sample house sitting agreement or simply a sample security lodgement form your after, look no further than our Legal advice section.
View or download our 'Before you go' checklists