We've done our best to make searching for a house sitter on our site a simple and rewarding experience. Once you know your way around our search engine it will become a lot easier to find and make a shortlist of suitable house sitting candidates that fit your requirements. Let us guide you through the process.
1. Login to your account area on our site with your email address and password to see the full version of our sitter available listings (including contact details).
2. Once you are in your personal account area use one of the search forms to make a search for house sitters in your country of choice. There are two ways to search our database of sitter available listings. You can do a standard search of our whole database of sitter available listings, or a very restricted search for house sitters living near you. For the best results, we recommend doing both kinds of search! You can also browse the listings by country if you prefer.
4. If you would like to save the listing to your personal shortlist click on 'add this person to my shortlist'.
5. To see your shortlist click on 'My shortlist' from your account homepage, or the right hand column (if visible). Note that you need to be logged into your account area on the site to view your shortlist.
6. There is an even easier way! You can get house sitters to come to you. By advertising your house sitting assignment, you'll get willing, enthusiastic and available house sitters emailing you through a blank contact form on our site. Create your sitter wanted listing now.
Best of luck with finding a great house sitter in time for your departure.
For more help on using the standard search, read this FAQ
For more help on using the Search by location, read this FAQ