To get on the road to your next house sitting assignment make sure you're getting the most out of our search engine. Here's a few simple tips for searching our site:
- To see every house sitting assignment in our database choose –display all houses'.
- To increase the number of returns in your search, search by countries rather than by regions and cities.
- You can view all records for a particular country, or you can refine your search further by typing in a region/state or city.
- You can sort your results by country, region/state, city or start date by clicking on the relevant column header (click again to reverse the order).
- Setting up an email alert is an excellent way to get relevant search results on a daily or weekly basis without having to search our site. To do this, simply make a search then choose –create an email alert for this search'. Sorted! Note that you will already be receiving an email alert every time a new sitter wanted listing is posted to the site. You only need to create your own email alert if you would like to only receive emails alerting you to new assignments in particular countries.
- Searching by keyword only can be a fun way of getting right to the heart of the matter. Our search engine will scan each word in every sitter wanted listing to find your search results.