Skip to Content Skip to Sitemap

Help Centre

Legal & security

Who is the nominated contact person mentioned in your house sitting agreement?

While the home owner is away they may not want to be contacted by their house sitter. Instead, home owners can nominate a person (this could be a neighbour, friend or relative etc) to act on their behalf as a contact person for their house sitter. Among many possible tasks, this person can hold a spare set of keys to the property and can give consent to any urgent repairs. The nominated contact person should read and sign the house sitting agreement at the same time as the home owner and the house sitter.