Trying the following may help you login successfully:
- Cookies Please ensure that you have enabled your cookies. Don't know what this means? This FAQ explains how to enable them.
- Log out of your account, then delete your existing cookies, then try to login again.
- Try another web browser or device.
- Passwords We have so many usernames and passwords these days - it's a wonder we can remember them all! If you aren't sure just which password you've used on MindMyHouse choose the 'Forgot my password' option from your member account area. Once you've received an email from us with a new temporary registration password, try to login again using this new password. If that doesn't work, keep reading down this list.
- The country you are currently in is on our banned list Yes, we are sorry but we do not support some countries (eg. Russia, Afghanistan, Turkey, Morocco, Oman etc) due to spammers and scammers. If this is the case, just send us an email at email@example.com and we will see if we can assist.
- Browser autocomplete When you enter your email address and password, check that the web browser isn't 'Auto completing' it with the wrong details! if you need help, try Googling it.
- Change of login details Did you change your email address or password the last time you logged into the site? It may be that you made a spelling mistake when typing in your new email address or password. If you can't remember what that spelling mistake was see other FAQs in this section for how to be reminded of your login details.
- Forgot email address If you can't remember which email address you used to register with as a member, try them all in turn with your usual password. If none of your addresses seem to be working we can remind you of the email address you used to register with the site. Fill out our support form here. Sorry but we cannot remind home owner members of their registration email address for security reasons. Home owner members who have forgotten their email address may need to re-register with MindMyHouse.
If none of the above helps, and you still cannot login to the site, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our support form.